Rarity describes both the relative rarity of finding a item and is an expression of its quality. Each level has a name and color associated with it.
List of All Rarities
- Handmade - White
- Template:Common - Grey
- Template:Uncommon - Green
- Template:Rare - Blue
- Template:Epic - Purple
- Template:Legendary - Orange
- Template:Mythic - Gold
- Template:Exotic - Light Blue (Edge) Cyan (Center)
- Template:Transcendent - Light Red
- Template:Marvel - Dark Red
- Template:Dark - Magenta
- Template:Dc - Grey-Blue
- Template:Creator Collab - Cyan
- Template:Frozen - Light Blue
- Template:Lava - Dark Orange
- Template:Star Wars - Dark Blue and Yellow
- Template:Shadow - Black
- Template:Slurp Series - Dark Cyan
- Gaming Legends Series - Indigo
Template:Minibox BR Template:Minibox BR Template:Minibox BR Template:Minibox BR Template:Minibox BR Template:Minibox BR Template:Minibox BR Template:Minibox BR Template:Minibox BR Template:Minibox BR Template:Minibox BR Template:Minibox BR Template:Minibox BR Template:Minibox BR Template:Minibox BR Template:Minibox BR Template:Minibox BR Template:Minibox BR Template:Minibox BR Template:Minibox BR
Rarity in BR
Order (Weakest to Strongest):Template:Common < Template:Uncommon < Template:Rare < Template:Epic < Template:Legendary < Template:Mythic < Template:Exotic Weirdly, each rarity between Template:Common& Template:Legendary can increase the damage, reload time & magazine size. However, Template:Mythic can alter fire rate and other stats that previous rarities doesn't. Template:Mythic items also usually tend to use innovative mechanics such as the Infinity Gauntlet's attacks, Amban Rifle's taser, Batarang's aimbot and etc. Template:Exotic Items are ordinary weapons with perks added to them such as enemy tracking, thermal vision, burst shots and etc.
Mythic items were mostly only available in Save the World, with the exception of the Mythic Weapons that were introduced in Chapter 2: Season 2 and more added in Chapter2: Season 3, for example Skye's Assault Rifle, Ocean's Bottomless Chug Jug & more... The Infinity Gauntlet, Infinity Blade & other collaboration items, which were available in Chapter 1, were the only Template:Mythic items in Chapter 1. Though, the Infinity Gauntlet has been put into Infinity Gauntlet LTM and the Infinity Blade after it being vaulted, has been put into the Sword Fight LTM.
- With the Release of Chapter 2 Season 5 a New Template:Exotic rarity was added with weapons that have Special Properties compared to a Normal weapon (and even stranger than Mythic)
These are usualy Sold by NPCs at around 1225 Bars. There are currently 5 Exotic weapons: Explosive heavy Sniper rifle Storm Scout Sniper "The Dub" A Double Barreled Shotgun With Flint Knock Knock back. Thermal Scoped Revolver Suppressed Pistol
- Please note these are from information that was provided thanks to leaks and in game exploration. This thread will be updated to fix Inaccuracies and Name Specifications of said items.
Rarity in StW
Each rarity has specific available benefits, excluding weapons with fixed benefits. The family rarity is a separate tier from the standard common to legendary progression. Every Template:Mythic hero does not have a lower tier, and Template:Mythic lead Survivors are classified in the Collection Book as "Unique Leads". Unlike the rest of the leads, they have a name and a small flavour text.
These items are especially rare due to being obtainable only from certain special sources. As such, they cannot be added to the Collection Book in StW.
- Template:Transcendent - Rarity of in-game cosmetics test items used by developers in Battle Royale. This had the exception of the Item Spawner, an item used in Fortnite Creative. As of Patch 7.10, the Item Spawner is now Template:Rare.
- Mystery/??? - Rarity for unrevealed items, turquoise coloured. Was only used once on the challenges tab for the 14 Days of Summer event when hovering over an unrevealed item.
- Handmade - These weapon Schematics are of the lowest beginner tier, and obtained by completing the very first tutorial missions. These items cannot be Upgraded nor Recycled.
- Trainee - These defenders are obtained after unlocking the first Defender slot in the squad. These items cannot be Upgraded nor Recycled.
- Default hero appearance - In StW locker this rarity appears in StW heroes.
- Founder's-This rarity is available in weapons and wraps from Founder's.
For Cosmetic Items
- Template:Dark - A rarity for cosmetics associated with the CUBE. Includes all cosmetics in the Dark Reflections Pack & Dark Power Chord in the Darkfire Bundle.
- Template:Frozen - For cosmetics associated with Ice and Snow. Includes all cosmetics in the Frozen Legends Pack and Polar Legends Pack.
- Template:Shadow - For cosmetics associated with Shadows. Includes all cosmetics in the Shadows Rising Pack.
- Template:Slurp Series - For cosmetics related to Slurp Juice and Slurpy Swamp. Includes all cosmetics in the Slurp Legends Pack.
- Template:Lava - For cosmetics associated with Lava and Fire. Includes all cosmetics in the Lava Legends Pack.
- Template:Creator Collab - For cosmetics associated with famous creators in the music and contentCreationindustry, such as artists Marshmello and Major Lazer aswell as YouTube and twitch personalities Ninja and Loserfruit.
- Template:Marvel - This rarity is used for cosmetics associated with Marvel, starting in Season 8.
- Template:Dc - For cosmetics associated with DC Comics.
- Template:Star Wars - For cosmetics associated with the Star Wars Franchise.
- Gaming Legends Series - For cosmetics in collaboration with other game franchises such as God of War, Halo and Borderlands. Doesn't seem to include franchises currently owned by Epic Games such as Battle Breakers and Rocket League.